BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

A Little Nervous

Tomorrow I go for an u/s to check on Baby B's size & whatnot, due to the gestational diabetes. My doc has said I've been measuring right on this whole time, but I am sure due to my already fatness it might've been hard to calculate that accurately, so I def. don't blame him if it ends up being way off. First and foremost I pray B is still nice & healthy, of course, but I'm also scared that 1)she'll be huge & not look like a newborn b/c of that, and 2)there will be a growth of the penile kind that wasn't there when I had my 18 week scan.....don't get me wrong, I'll deal with whatever comes of things, but I have to admit I'd be disappointed with either being the case....I just want my baby to come looking like a newborn not a 2 month old & I want her to be a she not find out at 36 weeks that she turned into a he....I know I am not the first person to think these things to themselves, so if anyone has anything ugly to say, keep it to yourself : Especially since the big baby thing could cause actual complications, such as having to be induced when I really don't want that &/or having to have a c-section b/c I can't get her out vaginally, which again I really don't want......so.....I guess just wish me luck, please!

0 comments: