BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Sunday, December 7, 2008

Yay For Me!

My quest to lose weight has not been going as well as I had planned, BUT I did get a very pleasant surprise the other day....I had a bag of clothes intended for goodwill, that Jerry was supposed to haul off months ago but never got around to it....in this bag of clothes was a shirt & a pair of jeans I thought I'd never be able to get into again....well, I knew the shirt would fit me now just b/c of the size, but I thought I'd still have quite a ways to go before I could fit into the jeans b/c they're 2 sizes smaller than I had been wearing....I tried them on the other night just to see how much I'd have to lose before I could wear them, and lo & behold they fit!!! Not only did they fit, but they're not tight on me at all!!! I was praising the Lord for that awesome blessing, as it took me completely by surprise & was quite the ego booster needed at the time....it's still hard for me to believe, many days later!! It has restored some hope for me, and I pray I can continue to lose lose lose!!

1 comments:

Christa said...

yay!!! I can't wait until I can say I've lost some weight....I'll have to wait until after July for that I guess.
I'm so proud of you for sticking to this though!