BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Sunday, February 10, 2008

Something I Just Realized

I knew we conceived around the anniversary of my MIL's passing, but it also turns out I am due around the anniversary of my Mamaw's passing. Funny how things turn out that way....makes me feel I have 2 wonderful ladies looking out for this wee one & perhaps they had a hand in bringing her/him to us. Which is a good feeling to have.

I also want to reiterate how God listens to & answers prayers....I can surely attest to that! Look at how this blog started out, for instance. I got myself in gear and read some scriptures....just let them open up where they may & read....interestingly each time all mentioned having faith in Heavenly Father, & if a prayer was asked in faith & if you maintain that faith, that He will provide what you earnestly desire.

I am so very grateful that Heavenly Father has allowed us this opportunity again, and that He has provided what we earnestly desired. I feel so overwhelmingly loved and am so excited for this journey. Thank you God for this mighty blessing & for all your wonderful blessings!

0 comments: