BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, March 28, 2008

Double Whew!

I had an ultrasound done today, and found out I am actually 12w4d instead of 11w6d, so I am that much closer to the 2nd tri than first thought! (Which of course makes me very happy!) All looked good according to the sonographer, and my doc agreed. The heart was beating away @ 164bpm, and we got to hear it, which was awesome! Baby waved at us a few times too =) Hee hee!

We stopped by the cemetery to say hey to Mamaw, seeing as today is/would have been her 86th birthday. We got her a nice red rose. Told her to take good care of our wee one that's waiting for us. It was a pretty pleasant visit, even though of course it would have been better if she was still here on Earth. I miss her alot! I know she's looking out for me though, which is a great feeling.

All in all I think today was a wonderful day for me to have the great doc appt/US I got =)

OH, it's also the 5 anniversary of Jerry's & my 1st date.....so I guess it was triple the goodness today, eh? He he!

0 comments: