BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Sunday, October 18, 2009

What's Up in Our World

It's been quite a while since I have blogged anything, & most everything new or exciting for us has already been posted on Facebook, but for journaling sake I figured I should put something on here.....so, what's up in our world?


1) My babygirl turned 1 in September....we had a tiny little shindig at my mom's, after eating at Bob Evans (or should I say stuffed ourselves?!? ;) ) All in all it was a fun event & Brinley seemed to enjoy her pressies, especially the Little People SUV her Grandma & Grandpa got her & the Laugh & Learn table her Mommy & Daddy & brothers got her. The only thing that sucked was the poor baby got 4 shots at the doctor that day =( Looking back on it, I wish I'd asked for a different day for her doctor's appointment, but she was a trooper.


2) My hubby turned one year closer to 40....too bad he doesn't always act his age LOL He wants a big to-do next year.....I don't know how to pull that off considering I'm not a good party coordinator whatsoever, but guess I'll figure it out somehow.


3) Gabe started Kindergarten this year, and so far it seems to be going well, but I am not 100% solid on his teacher.....she's not bad, but not great, just "meh".....I really wish he'd have gotten the awesome teacher (Ms Keziah), but then again I think it's a good thing he didn't....they apparently put the kids with teachers based upon their testing levels, & the teacher he got was the "middle of the road" one, while Ms K is the "low end of the road" one, so in that aspect it's a good thing.


4) Garrett is months away from being a teenager! Oh my goodness & the attitude from this boy started a long time ago.....I don't know how I'm going to survive this time in our lives! He can be such a loving & sweet young man one minute, a stubborn & ornery punk the next! Yes, I love this boy, although sometimes I don't love the actions.....but that can be said for anybody, including myself LOL


5) Soon, we will have some adorable chihuahua puppies for sale! My girl is due around November 7th, & the puppies will be ready around the end of December. I am excited to find out how many she has, I am thinking 4-5.....all I know is they should be cuuuuuuuute! =) I am not posting this on Facebook till she has them, but wanted to write it down for memory's sake. Here's the poor girl's already swelling little pooch belly:

0 comments: