BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, May 8, 2009

Back to the Grind

So, I exercised tonight after taking a depressive hiatus....hated every minute of it, but if I don't do anything it's not doing me any good....so here I go again! I did 1911 steps/revs on res2, burned 300 cals, went for 38 non-stop minutes....which cut 4 minutes off the time it took me to burn that many cals last time! Would do a happy jig but my legs are like jello, ha!

Thanks for the encouragement, I appreciate it! =) OH, and I really need to measure myself to test for inches (or millimeters ;) ) lost....at the time of my feeling yucky last week, it did cross my mind that maybe instead of pounds I had replaced an inkling of my fat with muscle, but when my clothes didn't seem to fit any better the thought escaped me....I know in due time things hopefully will get better, I'm just a woman of little patience LOL

0 comments: