BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, June 8, 2009

Brinley & The Boys

For those that have not seen my big girl in a while, here she is =) I took some pics of her a month or so ago, of her modeling her Blessing dress & Easter dress since we weren't able to get them on the actual dates. I also took some pics of her in a cool tie dyed shirt I found at goodwill, that matches several of her diapers perfectly =) OH, and thought it was appropriate to get one of her in her "The Future is Green" shirt while in a cloth diaper ;) I know these are on Facebook, but also wanted those who may not have FB to see her, too. So, on that note.....enjoy!







Also, of course there are 2 others here that need to be mentioned ;) My lovely boys.....although one of these pics shows what we have to deal with these days....ATTITUDE!





And Gabe, being the goofy lovable little boy he is!



And one more cute one of the 3 kiddos....Bebo really loves her bubbies!

1 comments:

April said...

You're so funny blacking yourself out. I always thought it would be cool to have older boys when I had a baby girl, to have the big 'protectors' and them have a reason to act like tough guys. Not how it worked out for me! But you have a very cute family.