BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, July 9, 2009

A Shot in the Dark....

I know no one will probably do this, but I wanted to share anyways. On one of the parenting/pregnancy forums I belong to, someone mentioned a way to earn a few bucks as a SAHM, from the convenience of your home, with virtually no strings attached.....all you have to do is "read" mail from advertisers & you get paid per email read.....now the reason why I put "read" is because in all honesty I just open them up & wait till the little screen pops up saying I got paid ;) LOL They start you off with an automatic $10 & you get a check cut after $25.....so it's not a ton of $, but I figured if I could get ANY $ for doing basically nothing, I was willing to give it a shot! Now also, the reason I put virtually no strings attached is because you will unfortunately get spam sent to your email address, that has nothing to do with the website & is not pay mail......but I also covered that contingency by creating a new email addy just for this ;) No skin off my back, if it means I'm gonna get some $ for nothing! One other thing is, after you get your login set up & all, if you get others to sign up too, you also get paid when they read their emails! =) You'll get a url for your login, to share as I will with you in this post, so that if others do sign up it'll know to pay you for it. The url for me is http://hits4pay.com/members/howitworks.cgi?aliwoo

Like I said, I know it's a long shot, but figured it wouldn't hurt to share......

2 comments:

April said...

How much do they pay you? Is it per email?

Clever on their parts though, kind of like google adsense for your blog, you get paid if someone clicks the advertising links, which may lead to a sale for the company. Sending advertisements to a volunteering reader (even if they pay you to read it) may lead to sales for them!

Alison said...

It pays .02 per email, & if someone else signs up from your url, you also get .01 per email that that person reads (& they get their .02 & so on).....most of the emails are "junk", but like I said, $ for nothing sounded good to me ;) You get to choose up to 25 "interest areas" to get emails from. So far I am only up to $10.60, since some days I don't get any, some days I get 10 or so, & some 1-2. It'll be a slow getting to the $25 cutoff to get your check, but I've been told some people do actually get there! LOL