BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

A Few Thoughts....

First & foremost.....dang it's COLD!! This little jot down will be short, as I am soooooooooo ready to climb into my bed in an attempt to get toasty warm.....maybe my hubby's back hair will finally be of some good use ;) Heeee heeeheeeee! I know, I know way TMI :P Tonight would def. be a good time to read in bed, something I have not done in a while & actually miss. Hmmmm....

Just wanted to say the countdown is on....in about, ohhhh, 4 more days I'll be able to start testing *YAY!!!* I hope & pray with all my hopes & prayers that I'll get a beautiful 2 lined test here shortly....c'mon God....PLEASE!?!?!?!

Lastly, it has been real nice having hubby off work for several days, and my son out of school Monday & today. There was alot to do in/around the house & it certainly helped to have several days in a row to get things done. We're getting there, finally, thank God! Only a year & a half after moving in here, heh!

0 comments: