BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, January 17, 2008

Oh My Goodness The Weather!

Just call me a weather predictor....not a meteorologist mind you, a weather predictor. Without fail, it always either snows or sleets or we get at least freezing rain right around Garrett's birthday every year....it could be in the 70's one day and the next the world is freezing over! Funny how that happens, but once again this year I was right ;) Several people thought surely not this year seeing as it's been so warm lately, but as I type this, a very pretty snowfall is occurring outside! Although it is supposed to melt away tomorrow it's been very pleasant to look at. I do not like the cold....to tell the truth I loathe it....but looking at the snow from within the walls of my toasty living room is quite alright by me! Sharing this time with my hubby is quite alright by me too, hee hee! Who knows what this wintry weather might bring? ;)

0 comments: