BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Some Thoughts for Today....

1) My hair has gotten so long already, although unfortunately it's not going to grow much more....never has & probably never will, which sucks

2) I hate the color of my hair.....wanted it jet black & that's what it was dyed as.....did it stay that way? NO! *sigh*

3) I wish Jerry was home from work already....hated he had to go in to begin with

4) I am so thrilled, yet so shocked that Gabe just literally overnight decided he was potty trained, and is! This, after months on end of trying to get him to get "with the program", is just truly amazing & a Godsend.

5) I can't believe Garrett is going to be in Middle School next year....my baby is growing up too fast! Sometimes that makes me want to cry, for real yo.

6) I am grateful God listens, even if I am not praying per se....it seems sometimes things just come to me although I've not "asked" for them, such as when I was wanting some OPK's for TTC this month, but did not have the $ to get them in time for testing....well next thing I know I got some unexpected $ & was able to order them....God is good....hopefully He'll be real good & give me a baby to go along with the blessing of OPK's ;o)

7) I really need to try to go to bed earlier, considering Gabe is still not one to sleep late, even if he goes to bed late....I am sooooo sleepy but have so much to do today :( Maybe this is why I hate that Jerry had to work today, hehehe.

8) I wish I could win the lotto, although I don't play....either that or someone would just randomly give me a huge sum of dough....this not having any $ thing really stinks because there's so much I'd like to do to this house/land.

9) I really don't feel like taking Garrett to Scouts tonight....I know I have to, and I know it'll be good to get out of the house for a bit, I just don't like the "getting ready to go & getting the boys ready to go" part of it, heh.

10) I so should get my elliptical & work my very fat butt off, but don't wanna....I loathe exercising with a passion....maybe Jerry & I should go on "The Biggest Loser: Couples"....but then he'd probably be the one to lose 50 lbs & I'd be the one to gain weight! (& then I'd have to severely hurt him LOL)

Okay.....my brain hurts right now, so for now this has to end. Toodleloo.

0 comments: