BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, April 2, 2009

Proof I Was Once Thin & Hot....

I came across some pics of when I was younger, & thought it'd be fun & great to my self-esteem to prove I once was thin & hot....it's funny how much more I was accepted when I looked like this, especially at church....personality is the same, all that changed is I got fat....just goes to show how much looks plays a part in dealings with people....


This one is my fave, good gracious my cheekbones! Is it a wonder I had a modeling company approach me?

This one was while I was at NC State *go Wolfpack!*


This was Senior Year of HS & I weighed about 140

This was Senior Prom, dayum I was skinny!
(p.s. ignore the white/grey smudges above my head, the photo got wet somewhere down the line & the ink/finish messed up =( )

I doubt I will ever be this thin again, but I am going to try to get as close as I can.....I have to.....have to have to have to! Mostly for myself, but proving to others that the fatass too can look good would be an awesome reward! ;)

1 comments:

Christa said...

Alison I love you either way. But I know what you mean about people being nicer to you when you're nice a skinny. Our ward used to be accepting of all people, but in the last few years so much has changed. If your not thin and pretty you have a hard time finding a real friend. But that okay, we'll show them!