BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, April 23, 2009

So....

I'm thinking of joining the 50million pound challenge, so I can use the meal plan made by Dr Ian as a guide & to log my exercise/eating/etc.....please wish me luck (& encourage me!) My hopes of having my friend be my personal trainer have gone out the window.....what a butthead for lying to me =(

I did 30 min (albeit it not non-stop, but a full 30 min nonetheless!) on the elliptical tonight, so YAY for that! I found my good headphones for my mp3 player tonight, so was very excited about that b/c music is a big motivator for me. I am proud of myself for sticking to my guns to exercise today!

I just hope I can meet my end goal eventually.....for now I am trying a shorter goal, in the hopes of "if I can just get that done, then I can worry with the next goal"....in total my ultimate goal is an embarrassing 115 lbs....for now I'm trying for 20, then after that 20 more, then after that 20 more, and so on......please please please pray for me, as this is a huge struggle for me (no pun intended) & weight loss does not come easy for me at all.....

Thank you!

1 comments:

Christa said...

I'm proud of you! And trust me I know, I find myself not a the gym far too much! But I just need a good motivation, music does help me alot too! YOU CAN DO IT!....so can I.