BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Sunday, April 26, 2009

Today's Exercise & Whatnot

So, I didn't do any more on the elliptical until today, due to 1)I admit, laziness but also 2)Brinley acting more than needy the past few days....I wish she'd get her teeth already! She's also hit this stage where she wants me & definately knows the difference between Mommy & anyone else! For instance, last night she was getting fussy so both Jerry & Garrett tried to rock her, & let her swing, because I was going to try to get some exercise in.....well she never would calm down, so I took her & no sooner than I started to rock her she quit crying immediately & went to sleep! It's nice to know she knows me, but it doesn't make things easy sometimes LOL I'd rather hold & spend time with my children than exercise any day though......

Anyhoo, now for the "go me!"part.....today, I did 42 non-stop minutes/1680 steps/burned 300 calories!! I was sooooo ecstatic when I accomplished that, I couldn't believe I was actually able to do it!! Now I just need to keep it up!!

0 comments: