BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, April 24, 2009

Today's Exercise

I can't believe it, but I was actually able to do 24 minutes non-stop on the elliptical tonight!! Instead of trying to go fast, I kept it slow but steady, & was able to complete 24 min, 1185 "revolutions" or "steps", & burned 150 calories....I know 150 is not much, but it's a start!! I am so freakin' proud of myself & so very very thankful to have the strength to complete what I thought was impossible....it was truly amazing to me & a very emotional experience! I just want to give a shout out to Christa to encourage her in doing what she can when she can, because even the smallest amount matters!! Thank you for encouraging me as well!! And to Tiffany, I also want to thank you for the inspiration....I think you're an amazing person & just by you being you, it helps me in ways you don't even know.

Okay, I am obviously getting loopy now so I am headed to bed......but again, Thank You!!

0 comments: